1. Name of Applicant : Fill name of Applicant as mentioned on the Aadhaar Card.
2. Mobile No : Fill the correct Mobile Number of Applicant
3. Mail ID : Fill the correct Mail ID of Applicant
4. Aadhaar Number : Fill 12 digit Aadhaar number issued to the applicant in the appropriate field.
5. Social Category : Select the Social Category of applicant from the given options.
6. Gender : Select the gender from provided option
7. Physically Handicapped : Select the status from provided options
8. Name of Enterprise / Business : Fill the name of Business / Enterprise which will get printed on MSME Certificate.
9. Type of Organization : Select the type of organization from the given options which will get printed on MSME Certificate.
10. PAN : Fill 10 Digit PAN Number in case of Limited Liability Partnership / Co-operative Society / Private Limited / Public Limited. PAN Number is optional in case of Proprietorship Firm / Hindu Undivided Family / Partnership Firm / Self Help Group
11. Date of Commencement of Business : Fill the date of Commencement of Business which will get printed on MSME Certificate.
12. Investment in Plant & Machinery / Equipment : Fill the total investment made in Plant, Machinery, and Equipment etc. to start your business.
13. Location of Plant : Please fill the location address properly
14. Office Address : Please provide office address, if address other than plant location.
15. Bank Account Number : Fill the Applicant’s bank account number.
16. Bank IFS Code : Fill the Applicant Bank IFS Code. The IFS code is printed on the Cheque Books.
17. Main Business Activity of Enterprise : Select the Main Business activity from the given options.
18. NIC 2 Digit Code : Select the 2 Digit NIC Code from the given options considering your business activity.
19. Additional details about Business : Fill Additional details about business. (For example – manufacturing of Food Products, Computer programing, Software development)